Baja Hooded Poncho / Hippie Poncho
Make up: 100% cotton
Measures: one size fits all (larger/loose fit)
Looking for a high-quality, unique poncho that will last you a life time? Our red hooded poncho will definitely not disappoint.
Hand made by Nepalese artisans that have been honing their craft for many generations. Red is the national colour of Nepal and signifies the brave spirits of the Nepalese people. It is a very popular colour and since each poncho is made by hand, each poncho will be slightly unique making it all the more amazing.
By far the best thing about our hooded baja poncho is how versatile it is, featuring:
- Large hood for style and when it gets colder/rainy weather
- Front kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm and also store your belongings
- Toggles at the neck that can be opened/closed depending on the weather
- String ties at the side to do up for colder weather/open up for a more breezier style
- Soft brushed cotton finish on the outer side and non-itchy 100% cotton lining that’s also completely breathable.
A great poncho if for both everyday wear as well as festivals, camping, hiking, travelling and even appropriate for costume parties.
By purchasing this poncho you are supporting local Nepalese artisans from small cottage industries (supporting child-free and fair-trade practices)
The poncho also comes in other colours which are viewable in our products section. Patterns may vary slightly due to hand made nature, however we assure you that all are beautiful designs that are hand selected by us and you will definitely not be disappointed. Contact us should you have any questions.