Baja Hooded Poncho / Hippie Poncho
Make up: 100% cotton
Measures: one size fits all (larger/loose fit)
If you’re looking for a unique, stylish poncho that will not only last you a life time but also be the comfiest item of clothing you wear, than this is the poncho for you!
Hand made in Nepal by local artisans that have been making high-quality garments for generations. Blue is one of the national colours on the Nepalese flag and signifies peace and harmony. By purchasing this poncho you are supporting local Nepalese artisans from small cottage industries (supporting child-free and fair-trade practices)
Here’s five other reasons you won’t regret purchasing this poncho:
- Super soft brushed cotton outer and non-brushed inner that’s thick, warm, 100% cotton making it totally breathable.
- Features a hood to add warmth and style.
- Large front kangaroo pocket to help you keep your belongings as well as your hands warm.
- Versatile with string-ties at the side meaning you can wear it several different ways depending on weather.
- Toggles on the neck allowing you to open it up or close it up more depending on which you prefer.
Our hooded poncho has been a favourite with customers looking for a versatile, warm poncho that’s stylish and unique enough to wear to a camping music festival whilst also comfy enough/packs light enough to take with you hiking and travelling.
The poncho also comes in other colours which are viewable in our products section. Patterns may vary slightly due to hand made nature, however we assure you that all are beautiful designs that are hand selected by us and you will definitely not be disappointed. Contact us should you have any questions.
Black & White, Red Multi-Color, Blue Multi-Color, Green Multi-Color, Random, Multi-colour